Join Amy Lynn Frost and me for this week’s practical self-care action. This week, we’ll be practicing a virtual tea ritual each day. This mindful exercise serves as both a method for reducing stress and hydrating the body. Want to join us?
At 3pm (PDT) each day this week, make yourself a cup of tea as a self-care practice to enhance your well-being. Engage all of your senses in the process:
- Select a fragrant tea, relaxing tea (visit here for ideas)
- Listen to the water boil and splash into the cup
- Inhale the aroma as the tea steeps
- Feel the warmth of the cup in your hands and on your lips/tongue
- Taste and savor each sip.
- Stay focused on making and then drinking the tea.
- Breath deeply throughout the ritual.
Once you finish drinking your cup of tea, share anything you want to about your experience in the comments below.
Learn more about the Weekly Health Quest concept here.