Hi! I’m Catie Fitzgerald, a Holistic Nutritionist and certified Master Primal Health Coach that specializes in helping women leverage diet and lifestyle to make a smooth transition into menopause as well as create a strong foundation of health in midlife and beyond.
I have a passion for educating others, transforming complicated and intimidating topics (i.e., health, nutrition, personal finance) into easily understood and applicable concepts no matter what level of knowledge you have on the subject.
As a coach, I pair my know-how with your drive and ambition, to make change happen. Through a partnership, we work toward achieving your health and wellness goals.
I don’t “prescribe”; I describe and guide. You decide and act!
- Master of Science, Holistic Nutrition (Hawthorn University, Summa Cum Laude)
- Master Primal Health Coach (Primal Health Coach Institute)
- Primal Health Coach (Primal Health Coach Institute)
- Autoimmune Paleo Certified Coach (AIP Certified Coach LLC)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (National Academy of Sports Medicine/NCCA)
- Digestive Intensive Graduate (Functional Nutrition Alliance)
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module (Institute for Functional Medicine)
- Advanced Ketogenic Nutrition (American Nutrition Association)
- Plant-based Nutrition (T. Collin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies)
American College of Nutrition (ACN)
American Nutrition Association (ANA)
Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM)
Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
National Association of Nutritional Professionals (NANP)
North American Menopause Society (NAMS)
European Menopause and Andropause Society (EMAS)