restart your health in just 5 weeks for real results!
Nutritional Education + Guided Sugar Detox + Support Group
The RESTART® Program is a simple, powerful way to give your body a vacation from sugar and processed foods. With a 3-week sugar detox built right in, the program focuses on how to use REAL FOOD to boost your energy, reduce inflammation, and get rid of sugar and carb cravings. Discover how good you can feel!
Is RESTART® Right for You?
If you experience any of the following symptoms, joining a RESTART® class can change your life for the better!
- Discomfort after eating: such as bloating, gas, and heartburn
- Low energy
- Chronic fatigue
- Brain fog
- Unwanted weight gain
- Aching and painful joints
- Fitful, unrefreshing sleep
- Missed work due to sickness
What You’ll Learn
- Week 1 – Get ready! Learn how to prepare mentally, physically, and emotionally for your successful REAL FOOD sugar detox.
- Week 2 – Healthy digestion is critical – how is yours? Find out how it’s designed to work and how to optimize your digestion to get the most out of your healthy diet.
- Week 3 – So what’s the big deal about sugar? Learn how your body responds to excess sugar and refined carbs, and learn how to get off of the sugar rollercoaster.
- Week 4 – Think fat makes you fat? We unveil the truth about dietary FATS and why healthy fats are essential to your diet. Learn which ones to enjoy, which ones to avoid and why.
- Week 5 – YOU DID IT! You can move forward with your success and keep feeling great! Learn how to integrate the tools and skills you’ve acquired through The RESTART® Program.
What to Expect When You Join
- Five 90-minute group meetings
- All materials needed for the class
- Support emails and text messages from your instructor
- Access to a private Facebook group for the 5 weeks with your class to ask questions, share recipes, gain support from other participants, and receive supplemental information from your instructor
- Lifetime access to the private Enhanced Health Solutions RESTART Group Facebook page for on-going up-to-date nutrition information, sharing, and support